twenty six things about my life right now

/
0 Comments
1. Summer is almost here and I'm really looking forward to swimming days.
2. I start teaching a Pilates Class at our country club in April.
3. I need to paint my nails
4. Hazel has so much energy that if we don't play outside for at least and hour she bounces off the walls.
5. Henry got his first pair of sneakers- black converse.
6. I bought pants in the smallest size yesterday.
7. I ran my fastest mile ever last week- 5:46
8. Brice and I enjoyed our Saturday with a long run together and then massages.
9. I don't feel baby hungry at all at this point.
10. Some of my very closest friends in Dallas are moving in the next few months (Sydney, Chrissy, Nikki)
11. Cash/Envelope budgeting works much better for us than anything else.
12. I'm still eating way too many M&Ms
13. I need 8.5 hours of sleep every night. I go to bed by 9:30 everynight
14. I'm itching for a move or maybe a different apartment
15. a clean car makes me so calm
16. I need to get off the treadmill and outside more, but I don't want to get mugged in the dark
17. March Madness is overrated
18. Pizza sounds good after every long run
19. Making the bed is higher on my priority list than showering
20. I gave a talk last Sunday in church.
21. I've actually read my scriptures everyday this year!!
22. Buying the kids new clothes is so much more fun than buying myself or Brice something new.
23. Favorite stores to shop are Gap and Nordstrom
24. Henry gives me full mouth, hard kisses when asked and I love it.
25. I really love seeing Brice run and am really proud of him.
26. I'm hoping to run a 3:15 or faster marathon next month!


You may also like

No comments: