our week in pictures

/
0 Comments

^ Don't mind the fact that you're looking at our clean underwear, but I pulled these out of the dryer to fold and Hazel realized they were warm. She almost fell asleep. ^




^ Sometimes we go to Target just to look and play with toys. I don't even bring my wallet in on days like this, but they both love playing with something new for an hour. ^


^ New pants. ^



^ Hazel had her first trip to the dentist. She did great and had NO CAVITIES. She was so excited to get a goody bag and a new electric princess toothbrush. ^


^ It rained all week, but I decided our porch needed some spring color. New flowers.^

^ Not pictured but a trip to the park for doughnuts with friends, the Perot Museum on a busy morning, and a job interview for me. ^



You may also like

No comments: