thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::
1. is loving play-doh again.
2. Hazel is starting to be in the crafty mood- she wants to cut, glue, and tape anything. I think i need to stock up on supplies.
3. Hazel has been obsessed with a dead duck we saw on the road. She wants to know if its going to be resurrected too.
4. She's made two little best friends that live in our complex, brothers names Caleb (4) and Kyle (2). they play tag, and cops and robbers, and firefighters. I've really enjoyed getting to know their mom too.
5. She gives me a thumbs up after dinner and says this is the "best dinner ever"
6. loves to exercise with me and has better push up form than I do.



:: henry ::
1. we took his binki away during the day and now all he does is babble and squeak.
2. is loving animals- dogs, ducks, squirrels, pretty much anything we see out on a walk.
3. Henry loves brushing his teeth. I don't know if its more fun to climb the stool, get your hands wet, or actually have a toothbrush in your mouth, but he loves it all.
4. can regularly wave goodbye, clap, blow kisses, give hugs, and sign "all done," "more", and "please".
5. is obsessed with the veggie pouches I buy. He loves the peas, carrots and apples flavor the best.
6. still eating a lot in general, but has nothing to show for it height or weight wise.


You may also like

No comments: