take me out to the ballgame

/
2 Comments
I think the overload of pictures can explain that we went to the Angels game Friday night with my family! 




 It's been a while since we've all gone and it was really fun! The game started at 7:05 which is a little bit before Hazel's bedtime but she did great! She made it until the 8th inning and then fell asleep on Chelsea....until the fireworks at least!





Our team lost but we had a great night! Thank you Mom and Dad!
We miss you Brice!


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. We LIVE right across the street from the STADIUM (only for another week and then we head back to Houston)! Crazy! I thought they only did fireworks if they won... ;) My niece just graduated and she's headed to BYUIdaho in the Fall. Maybe she and your sister will meet... you never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca! I had no idea you guys were in So. cali right now! darn- would have loved to see your new little one :)

      Delete