National Running Day

/
2 Comments
Today is National Running Day!
 I think it is exciting and want to encourage anyone and everyone to get out there and run for a few minutes, miles, whatever! 

I love the health and body benefits from running. I love the way it can alter my attitude and give me an endorphin rush. I love the way it challenges me but can also be the most comfortable setting in my life. I love that it is time to myself and my thoughts. I love the fact that i can move my body in a single movement and cover ground. I love that I can get lost in minutes, miles, seconds, distances, pace, form, my strike...my thoughts.

Check out this list of 101 running Tips if you're lacking the motrivation or the know how! feel free to ask me any questions too! 



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... I had no idea, but I did put the girls in the double stroller and go for a run to the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete