Fathers

/
1 Comments
I am so especially grateful for my dad. 

He has always been supportive and quick to lend a listening ear. I remember in high school when lots of my friends would be complaining about their parents and all I could think about was how lucky I was for my parents. My dad would sit there and listen to me talk about my "big boy problems" and every other little thing. So thank you for listening, for driving to all those soccer games, for singing down in the valley, for teaching me about hard work, and for setting a wonderful example of scripture study and a love for the gospel.

I am so grateful for my Father-in-law, Doug too! I enjoy spending time with him and learning more about his life and his hobbies! Thank you for being a wonderful father and a great example of a worthy husband and priesthood holder.
P.S. Thanks for running with me that cold winter in Waterloo during Christmas break- I don't know if you remember it but I sure do!


Now to my favorite father on this Father's Day- Brice! I couldn't be more happy than when these two are together and when i hear sweet baby giggles and squeals because her dad is bouncing her on the bed and giving her raspberries! Brice is a wonderful dad who isn't afraid of dirty diapers, loves taking Hazel on walks and adventures, and loves to cuddle a few more minutes before putting Hazel to bed for the night.
We love you Brice!







You may also like

1 comment: