on my plate

/
1 Comments
Everyday on my plate is a yummy salad! Most days it looks something like this. 


Summer Berry Salad
-Romaine lettuce
- Blueberries
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced green apple
- 1 strip of bacon (cut up of course)
-1 tablespoon of granola ( you could use almonds instead)
- Raspberry vinaigrette

-this is just a stock photo but it looks pretty similar-


This salad has made it rounds on my lunch or dinner plate almost daily for a while now. It is just so light and summery. If you want to make it a little more filling add a piece of grilled chicken breast or eat it as a side to a yummy panini sandwich.

Enjoy! 





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. you make me so incredibly hungry....I love salad more then anything food wise....it really looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete