Work it Out

/
4 Comments
This last week we stayed busy with the usual. All I want to do now is get a fancy massage. Last week I taught 4 Pilates classes, ran 54 miles, and played a intramural soccer game. I'm tired. But I also LOVE it, so don't think I'm complaining. Brice leaves for New Orleans this Friday for his BYU trip...I'm not sure who is more excited. I have shopping plans, lots of running to do, and haircut and pedicure appointments...he gets a vacation, yummy food, and no stress from school. I think I'm more excited!
 I wanted to share just a few pictures of our apartment right now. It's always changing because someone (ME) gets bored easily.
Lots of Color
Pictures from our photoshoot with Paige
White Couch- my favorite

Candy Jar...all month long!
Kitchen
Green Apple KitchenAid, $8.00 microwave and best quote ever!

Redone and free
DIY shelves

Simple bedroom..on the lookout for modern lamps and new bedding

We love our apartment. Being on a budget keeps things simple around here, but constantly looking for new crafts and decor. Heading to Home Goods next week :)


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Love your apartment! Did you make the square shelves in the first pic? I have always wanted square shelves like that. I love them! Have fun having a girls weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest apartment ever! Wish mine was nice & simple like that. We have tons of stuff & no room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi- The square shelf is from ikea. We just got it a few months ago and love it! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete