Grilled Cheese, Riding Boots, and Cardigans

/
0 Comments
These are the things I'm craving. It is fall. Brice won't admit it yet, but summer days are a thing of the past. The mountains are covered in red and yellow trees, the Y is lit up for Homecoming week, there are leaves all over my car, and its been rainy for the last few days. We have a candy jar full of candy corn (that I've already filled twice), a few fall decorations, and a brand new candle- pumpkin nutmeg. It is seriously so yummy I could eat it!
The days go by so quick- for only two of us we stay pretty busy! Last week Brice got 108% on a Physics test, yep highest score in the class! And I've been able to keep my running up- last week I capped off at 54 miles. We're grateful for the past weekend of conference, for the new season ahead of us, and for the time we get to spend together. 


You may also like

No comments: