Running

/
0 Comments
It's no secret I love running! I haven't always enjoyed it though; actually growing up I played soccer and running at practice was the worst part. But in an effort to lose weight in high school and get in better playing shape I started staying after school everyday and would run a mile on track. Then the next week I ran two miles everyday. Before I knew it I was coming home sweaty and so proud of myself..5, 6, or 7 miles a day! I became addicted immediately to that endorphin rush! Six years later I can honestly say I probably haven't missed more than 14 days of running (besides Sundays of course!)

Last October I ran my first race- The Halloween Half marathon and finished in 1:35 and then this last June I ran my first marathon- Utah Valley Marathon and qualified for Boston with a time of 3:37:24. I loved it and can't wait to do another. Until then you can find me at the gym or out on the streets of our little town. 




 For fun click here 8 Common Running Myths, Busted!




You may also like

No comments: