Miss Him

/
1 Comments
If this really were my personal journal, all I would write tonight is:
 I miss Brice. I am ready for my husband to come home. You would think 5 days would be a cinch after 5 months apart, but the truth is one day apart now is harder than being apart in China. Back then, we were so in love and looking forward to everything the future held. We were so excited to be together forever, looking forward to our wedding day and honeymoon, to celebrate with friends and family. But today, Brice is my family and I miss him. The truth is, we have a home together and without him here It just feels empty. I really feel like half of me is gone. Brice thinks I'm tough and does a good job of reminding me that we will be together soon enough, but really I'm a wimp. And I miss you babe. -B
Pinned Image


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I love you guys. Miss you. How are things? Can we catch up? I texted you about crafts, missy.

    ReplyDelete