New Addition to the Family

/
2 Comments
Breann thought it would be a good idea if I made a post on 'our' blog, I had to at least change the font first.
2 weeks ago I sold my motorcycle. It was sad, and I thought that it would be a while before I found a proper replacement. Fortunately it was not so, within the week my lovely wife let me get a new bike. It's a 1996 Yamaha FZR600R (also known as the 'fizzer 600') with only 6000 miles on it. Oh and yes, it does have the deltabox combination. It seems like it may go fast, but don't worry, it only goes the speed limit.
So far I've cleaned the carbs, reupholstered the rear seat, and repaired the rear tire. There's still work to do as it's going to need the valves adjusted, the windshield polished and cleaned, and it doesn't like to start when it's cold. If I get really bored over the winter it may even get a new paint job.


Brice.



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I thought this would be something better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, does your mother know that you have a motorcycle? I distictively remember her saying that she would kill any of her children before she let them ride on a motorcycle. But, I guess what she doesn't know, can't hurt her (or you;)

    ReplyDelete