we bought a car!

/
1 Comments
I feel like I could sing, yell, and tap-dance out all my excitement. It's been two and a half years of us having only one car that Brice takes to work 19 out of 20 days a month!
We bought a Ford Fusion, barely used with low miles and I wrote the biggest check that I've ever written. It was surprisingly an easy process even with kids in tow at the dealership because we we're paying cash. 
It sure is hard to see that drop in our savings though.
I'm so glad that we have to safe cars and I hope and pray we drive safely! 
We can do hard things- although this is definitely not something I want to do again.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. While you may see a drop in your cash now, I can tell you from experience it will pay in the long run. The Ford Fusion never needs maintenance, we have had ours years and only get regular oil changes. The money we saved in auto repairs in that span put back thousands in our pockets and it will you too.

    Jeromy @ Fiesta Kia

    ReplyDelete