thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::


1. We found this magnifying glass at the Perot and she was intrigued.
2. Loves playing our dinner-time game where we ask each person about their best and worst things of the day.
3. Is having grandma and grandpa withdrawals. She told me today "we just live too far away from everyone!"
4. Could sit and read books all day with me.
5. Still haven't decided on a Halloween costume.
6. She got to hold TWO newborns at park yesterday and she was dying. She wants a baby in our family already.



:: henry ::

1. I'm dying at this picture. Henry is seriously the cutest kid.
2. He pooped on the potty yesterday! He kept telling me poops and grabbing his bum so we tried two or three times and nothing. The next time he ran so fast to the potty and did it!
3. We danced and clapped and celebrated hard! He loved it. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tackle potty training yet though.
4. How crazy would that be to have no diapers?!?
5. Loves waving to me from afar and is getting braver at playing alone, like at the Perot or the Park.
6. He's been getting out of bed after bedtime... we put him a quick time-out and take him back to bed.
7. I kind of just want to keep him up and play with him though.



You may also like

No comments: