thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::



1. Loves playing in sand right now but does not like getting cleaned up after.
2. She asks so many thoughtful questions- i feel like I'm having real conversations with her.
3. I  hope I can remember the way her little voice sounds forever.
4. Get to be in the Primary Program in two weeks.
5. She is singing " I love to see the Temple " in a trio and I kinda hope she sings so loud and proud instead of reverent.
6. Only has one pair of everyday shoes that fit her right now- but I"m hesitant to buy more shoes as her feet are growing daily.
7. All week she has said her best thing of the day was dad coming home from her work.
8. Her worst thing all day is that dad has to go to work. 


:: henry ::



1. I bought him some moccasins and he's obsessed. He wants them on inside all day.
2. Still getting out of his crib every few nights. He comes into our room so alert and happy.
3. Usually wakes up a little grumpy from his naps.
4. Wakes up in the morning starving for breakfast though.
5. I cannot feed him enough food- he always is hungry.
6. He's gotten for adventurous in the last few weeks- wanting to climb, run away from me, do the bigger equipment at the park.
7. loves playing in the sand too. This was at arboretum and I watched him just play for an hour.


You may also like

No comments: