thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::

1. her imagination and creativity is so fun to watch right now.
2. Has her first crush on a boy from Primary.
3. She told me yesterday that "she just wanted to hold Brian's hand and take him to the temple and be his mommy."
4. loves jumping on my bed before I make it each morning.
5. She's getting a little too particular about how things are cut up or served. I'm more accommodating but Brice is always telling me not to give her what she wants.
6. wants a peanut butter and honey sandwich everyday for lunch.

:: henry ::

1. This little guy- seriously look at the face, runny nose and all.
2. Big news- we took his binki away last Saturday- he's adjusted just fine.
3. I think he's ready to drop his morning nap now.
4. Loves waving goodbye to Brice over the railing every morning.
5. Can go up and down the stairs by himself now.
6. loves balls and has a good arm and a good kick! He's in his element when were outside playing.




You may also like

No comments: