sweet potatoes

/
0 Comments
I've been on a bit of a sweet potato kick lately! I thought I'd share one of my favorite recipes to make and keep in the fridge for a few days. It's a great meal or a side.

Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and diced in 1/4 inch cubes)
- 1 zucchini (diced in 1/4 inch cubes)
- 1 onion diced finely
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 1 TSP minced garlic
-salt & pepper
- Chicken sausage

1. melt the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
2. Add in onions and garlic and sweat them out for 3-5 minutes.
3. add your sweet potatoes and vegges, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Rough chop sausage and toss in with vegetables.
6. Serve and enjoy!

- I have fried an eg on top and served as a meal but my favorite is to eat some hash in a whole grain tortilla with some melted cheese.



You may also like

No comments: