thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel :: 

1. is pretty obsessed with the Paw Patrol characters. She choose the boy brief underwear with the pups on them instead of any of the girl panties. whatever floats her boat!
2. loves listening to "Hazel songs" in the car.
3. Has been asking all sorts of gospel related questions.
4. loves doing impersonations and silly voices.
5. Has been falling asleep in the car any day I have it. She hasn't napped in months, but I think her little body is tired.
6.  She just started getting really jealous of any attention I give to Henry. She's been in many time-outs lately for pushing him away.
7. Has started crying every time I serve dinner saying she thinks its yucky, but then right after prayer she eats her plate clean. She's never been a picky eater so I hope this little act goes away quickly.
8. She wakes herself up at night to go potty and has kept herself accident free at night for a week now!

:: henry ::

1. Is pulling himself up and standing any chance he gets.
2. His crawling has really picked up pace and so has his hair gasping skills unfortunately.
3. He follows me around all day- he has been so clingy. I keep waiting for a tooth to pop up but so far nothing.
4. He just loves it when I say "ma-ma" or "da-da" but isn't making nay of those sounds yet.
5. We lowered his crib last week because he's been standing up and hanging onto the side now. For some reason lowering the crib just makes him seem so big!


You may also like

No comments: