things I'm loving

/
0 Comments
1. The way Hazel talks to her little brother. 
       - "Good job buddy- you can do it!"
       - "oh that's such a good smile,Hen."
       - " Hey, boom-boom!"
it's pretty clear that she loves him and is copying a lot of what I say so its always good to see shes repeating the nice thing ;)




2. Pink nail polish. I tend to favor grays and purples and when I bought a bright pink color Brice about lost his mind. He was practically hovering over me to see if I'd really paint my fingernails or not.


3. All my clothes. It's so nice to have all my clothes fitting again- just in time for summer (when I wont be wanting to wear anything besides a bathing suit of workout clothes). Speaking of I'd take about half of the swimsuits and exercise tops from AlbionFit any day!

4.  This moisturizing oil. It seriously is the best. I started using it the last few weeks of pregnancy and I am happy to report it works. My skin is way less dry, dark spots on my face are clear, and scars on my legs are gone!
5. We are all watching less television. Three weeks ago we decided to get rid of our cable to save extra money! I have absolutely no regrets! We don't even have local channels so the only things we do watch are on Netflix - thanks Andrew & Hannah!
 I have really enjoyed having less noise in the house and only once or twice have we even thought about not having it.



You may also like

No comments: