happy fathers day

/
0 Comments


We are blessed with wonderful examples of loving and thoughtful fathers. I am so grateful for a loving father who has been a wonderful example of service and love towards others. He has supported me through years of soccer games and practices, school events, piano lessons, tears over boyfriends and friends, and now my own little family. I am so grateful for my father in law, Doug too! He is a wonderful example of quiet and humble service. He is always happy to help or offer advice and I really enjoy learning more from him and his testimony. 

Today, I am most grateful though for Brice. 
He has blessed me with two wonderful children who I feel privileged to be mothering. Brice works hard without any complaint each week to provide for our family. He loves to get his hands dirty and feels most accomplished when he's made something himself. He is a logical thinker who has to stretch to deal with my feelings, but he puts forth an effort and I am grateful. Brice is quick to change diapers, play duplos, read books, take Hazel outside for a wander, and say I love you. 

Babe, one day our kids will thank them yourself, but for now I'll say it! 
Happy Father's Day. We love you so much!!


You may also like

No comments: