little things

/
0 Comments
- My friend, Ali, has lent us her car again while they're out of town for two weeks. We've been able to go to the splash pad, the Perot Museum, the mall, the playplace at the Galleria, storytimes, the library, etc... It is SO nice to get out everyday!

- I'm sure its from getting out more often but I just feel happier!

- Brice got his first promotion and raise at his yearly review! I'm proud of him and so glad he likes going to work everyday.

- Summer is here which means HUMIDITY!! I love the heat but humidity, man I'm just not a fan!

- We got a preschool workbook for Hazel to work on and she loves it. We're just doing two or three pages a day but its great. We've been practicing letter writing, shape recognition, and matching like its our job. She definitely responds well to positive praise and I love seeing her little brain working.

- My workouts have been going great and I'm seeing improvement. My clothes all fit and I feel well rested, nourished, and happy to be pushing myself again. Each time I do a burpee and feel my abs contract hard I can't help but smile- I love a good workout and missed feeling abs when I was pregnant.  

- My friend, Chrissy just had her baby and I got to visit and hold her when she was just a few hours old. She is so sweet. Several friends are getting close to heave their babies now too!

- Brice finished the bookshelf he was working on and I love it! 

- Father's Day is right around the corner and we can't wait to spoil Brice a little bit. He really does a lot to provide for our family and we sure love him! 

- A week away from turning 5 months and our little babe is almost crawling. Just yesterday he got his knees bent underneth his tummy and moved himself forward several feet. Its fun to watch him grow but I really wouldn't mind if he just laid there a bit more :)

- I got a calling this last Sunday- Visiting Teaching Coordinator- nothing too exciting or too scary!




You may also like

No comments: