Wednesday wishlist

/
0 Comments







1. This Glider caught my eye especially now that I'm up several times a night to nurse- the price is just too much so I'm looking for something similar (but more reasonable)
2. I need a little more storage in our living room for toys/books/home goods so after mentioning to Brice how much I liked this mid-century modern piece he started whipping up plans to build it. Good thing he has a week and half more of paternity leave.
3. A good nights sleep!! Who am I kidding, this is by far the most wanted thing out of this list. Henry is such a good baby but he loves to eat and that doesn't change at night.
4.New Clothes- I'm so ready to not be in a style funk anymore- there's no need for me to look fancy everyday but I've gotten entirely too comfortable LAZY and have lost all desire, sense of style, and confidence if I'm being honest. I've been pinning outfits like crazy and hopefully in a few weeks I can actually start shopping/getting dressed/ feeling good again!
5. Everyday Sneakers- these are actually being bought tonight!
6. Salt-waters for Hazel- we bought these sandals for Hazel this last summer and they were Brice's favorite toddler shoe ever- practical and they stay on! They're a little bit of a splurge (for kids shoes) so I'm going to check a few consignment stores first that friends have had good luck at!



You may also like

No comments: