our week in pictures

/
0 Comments
^Hazel with ANY dog we see while out walking( luckily this was a dog of people we knew)^

^ I did for a fact actually get dressed once this week^

^Some of us are more tired than others^

^Hazel has already gotten "multi-tasking" down! I guess shes noticed that i do most of my eating on the couch too^

^ She really does LOVE holding him^

^tummy time- or nap time^

^ I spray painted some of those cheapo ABC magnet letters and Hazel has loved playing with them while I am in the kitchen^

^Hazel got her first official hair cut (they only charged me for a bang trim and it took approximately 3 minutes) but she loved the whole experience...obviously^

^ A late night trip to Home Depot for wood^

^ our little man (who is already up a full pound)^

^He's a cute little guy^

 NOT PICTURED:
1. A Minnie Mouse birthday party
2. Breann in every outfit of "sweats" that I own.
3. Brice looking so grateful for ward members bringing dinner
4. Late night/ early morning nursing sessions
5. Hours of walking--- and desperately hoping for more clothes to fit :/



You may also like

No comments: