Henry at one month

/
0 Comments
Henry is a month old already!! 
He has been a wonderful baby so far and we love having him in our home.I think were all doing pretty well with the changes. Sure, getting out of the door takes a bit longer, I feel tired everyday and frustrated that a lot of clothes don't fit, and Hazel is starting to get cabin fever- but we're doing pretty well! 
My recovery was so easy and i have my check-up next week. I started running slowly last week and it feels so good to get out and go, even if its slower. Hazel just loves being a big sister and does great during the day as long as she gets one-on-one time with me sometime during the morning. I'm so grateful for visiting teachers, ward members, and friends- they have really made our family feel special and taken care of.

Henry at ONE month
- You recently found your little voice and are starting to make the sweetest little sounds
- loves eating mamas milk- too much! He just started spitting up after almost every feeding and I think its because he's getting too full. I'm just going to start watching the clock during each feeding.
- Goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 at night and usually wakes up two or three times until 7 am. 
- Taking three pretty routine naps each day (My favorite is the 12-2ish nap during Hazel's naptime too)
- Has blue eyes still
- You can tell when he's about to fill up his diaper because his little fists are always clenched tightly by his sides.
- Has learned to love warm baths, but cries every time i get him dressed or undressed.
- Wearing size 1 diapers (they're a bit big but they were on sale)
- Starting to wear 0-3 month clothes but they're pretty big on you.
- At two weeks old he was up a full pound and had grown an entire inch!







You may also like

No comments: