what we've been upto

/
0 Comments
Brice and Hazel leaving for church. Hazel has just recently noticed my jewelry and was excited to wear a bracelet and bow to church

 We've started talking about the potty and wasn't sure if  Hazel was understanding and then I saw her on her own holding her baby up to use the potty! 


 This girl is obsessed with her sunglasses and asks for them daily by yelling "eyes, mama, eyes!"

We spend a lot of time drawing and coloring and on this specific day she asked for "kris" and "baby". It shocked us that she remembered her Uncle Kris, so we drew Melanie too so she wouldn't feel left out.


  I FINALLY cut my hair!

Cous-cous Salad...by far my favorite recipe from Cyndi Wright. I made it for the first time last week and it hit the spot!


Texas plates...what?!?


A few friends and I went on a quick tour of the Mary Kay Cosmetic museum. We weren't really sure what we find but the walls and walls of framed photos surprised us all!


Hazel at 20 months and loving life!



You may also like

No comments: