workout recap

/
0 Comments
Monday: 8 miles (2 miles at 6:50 pace) and Insanity
Tuesday: 12 mile run @ 7: 20- 8:00 minute miles
Wednesday: 8 miles
Thursday: 8 miles and ab workout
Friday: 7 miles
Saturday: 13.1 miles in 1:42.00
Sunday: rest day

Miles this week: 56
Miles this year: 1265

After moving to Dallas I've had to make some adjustments to my workout schedule. Basically my only time to exercise out of the house is in the morning bfore Brice leaves for work. The last few weeks I've been out the door by 6:15 am. It feels so early, but to be honest I love exercising at the very beginning of each day. 

I feel a little off balanced as far as cardio and strength training because I usually only have time to do my run an not much else. I try to do ab workouts, squats, lunges, or insanity with Hazel around but then I feel bad for not giving her my undivided attention... it will be okay though. Monday was the first time I've done insanity in a month or so and I was SO SO sore all week! 

Lastly, the last few Saturdays I've done a longer run around White Rock Lake. It is a beautiful trail around the lake and is about 9.5 miles around. So I usually add on a bit and it feels so good! there are hundreds of runners, running clubs, bikers, and walkers and I love the atmosphere so much! I really need to find a running buddy!


You may also like

No comments: