wednesday wishlist

/
2 Comments






1. Daves Killer Seed Bread- we usually just buy the cheapest whole grain bread, so this loaf is a treat but it is by far my favorite bread ever!
2. The cutest floral sneakers I've ever seen- I actually ordered them today for Hazel!
3. This Hat- I love this lady, her blog, and her style. I've been searching for some casual hats that aren't baseball caps.
4. TeePee- I've been going back and forth, but I think I'm going to sew Hazel a teepee. Were thinking of switching her over to a big bed by the end of the summer and i think a teepee will be the perfect addition to her big girl room.
5. I've been looking at all sorts of banners or garlands to add some color to our bedroom- but i think this colorful one is my favorite!








You may also like

2 comments: