the happenings

/
0 Comments
1. This last week has been a busy one. 
We're so glad its Brice's last week of college classes
He's doing great in his classes and on all of his projects but he is so ready to be done and you know what-I I don't blame him at all.

2. We really enjoyed General Conference and I especially loved THIS talk by President Uchtdorf. 




Hazel napped entirely through the second session on Sunday so Brice and I accidentally did some napping too. We'll have to start re-watching that session for FHE .

3. I am starting to get a little nostalgic about moving (don't worry we're all excited too) and feeling a little left out here in Provo so emotionally this week has been kinda hard. I quickly started re-reading my FAVORITE memoir by Stephanie Nielsen. This is like the 4th time I've read her book but it really reminds me of the joys I feel and strive for each day.

“Happiness was my choice, and though it is hard-won, I am the only person who can stand in the way of it.” 
― Stephanie NielsonHeaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy

4. Last night, Brice bit the bullet and posted his motorcycle for sale and within an hour we had cash in our hands. We did not expect it to sell so quickly but now it's another thing I can cross of my list of to-dos. 

5. The sun has been shining the last few days and it is amazing what it does for my soul to feel the warmth on my skin. I am glad we're moving to Texas and not Seattle.

6. The last little while with Hazel has been wonderful. We enjoy one another's company and rely on each other so much throughout the day. She is so chatty and silly and loving. I love being a mom-her mom! There are times when I lose my patience or am tired of reading the same books to her- but I feel blessed to have her and blessed to have given birth to her.



You may also like

No comments: