happy birthday mom!

/
0 Comments
Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my mom! 

 You are so wonderful and so talented and so kind. 
Thank you for always being willing to listen to me and usually helping me to calm down and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for supporting me through years of soccer and piano (even if I really hated lessons), and coming to endless assemblies and elementary school performances. Thank you for showing me how to be compassionate, how to throw a party, how to balance so many responsibilities at once, and how to parallel park. Thank you for motivating me to finish my personal progress, to save my money instead of spend it, and for teaching me a meatball recipe that EVERYONE always wants seconds of. Thank you for teaching me to be a wife and how to run a household. Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother and friend to all- especially me! I could go on a lot longer but i just want you to feel loved and appreciated.

We love you so much and we hope you have a wonderful day! We wish we could spend it with you but we can't wait to see you in Costa Rica!


You may also like

No comments: