food and friends

/
0 Comments
Before we leave Utah and cozy little Provo we have a few "bucket-list" items to get crossed off. 

This weekend we watched the BYU Womens soccer team scrimmage against Utah and it was so nice to be out in the sun. Brice and I enjoyed watching the game and Hazel was thrilled to have so many stairs to climb up and down. That little girl has now mastered going up stairs on her own two feet without holding onto anything and going down like such a lady holding a railing. #itsthelittlethings

After the game I finally sucked it up  was forced and went to this little Chilean restaurant in Provo that Brice has been asking over and over for us to try. It wasn't scary- it was good and the couple that owned the restaurant were so sweet and watching them do their thing made me happy. I ordered my own food and shared it with Hazelbug and we all survived! 


Images taken from Utah Valley Foodie

 I don't ever mean to be a big stinker about food but i have likes and dislikes and on the weekends after I've cooked for Brice all week sometimes I just want to pick a place to eat at and not be all adventurous. Does that make me the worst? I really don't think so...

After dinner we had a few couples over for games and chatting and it was so fun! I have loved the friends we have made here and really hope we all keep up on each others lives. We are really going to miss so many people but we are so excited to start a life in Dallas!


You may also like

No comments: