taking stock:one

/
0 Comments
Making: a mess of our house with boxes, tape, and piles of stuff
Cooking: new recipes from pinterest
Drinking: water, water,water
Reading: blogs
Wanting: to be moved out and settled in Dallas
Looking: closely at women who have two children
Playing: Pandora and listening to John Mayer, Norah Jones, and Goo Goo Dolls
Wasting: time reading those blogs
Wishing: for warmer days
Enjoying: Brice and Hazel singing dozens of songs together
Waiting: for Costa Rica
Liking: Hazel at almost 19 months old, Hershey's HUGS, and Kneaders Salads
Wondering: how on earth will I do without a car at home?
Loving: that Brice is done with school!
Hoping: to eat some Chipotle sooner than later
Marveling: that I'm not 16 and in high school anymore, but that Im actually 24, married, and have a kid
Needing: a pool to float in
Smelling: my Aspen Bay volcano candle
Wearing: workout clothes- i need to get in the shower
Following: my intuition on mothering thoughts
Noticing: dark spots on my face
Thinking: about new clothes
Feeling: loved and a bit overwhelmed
Bookmarking: summer salad recipes
Opening: closets and boxing things up
Giggling: when I think about how happy my marriage and how fulfilling my life is. I am happy!
Feeling: full of life


You may also like

No comments: