wednesday wishlist

/
2 Comments
It feels like Spring has sprung and I am in a major cleaning and "new" mode. Brice and I kind of made a pact not to buy pretty much anything new before our move to Dallas but that hasn't stopped either one of us from doing some online "window shopping." Everything clean, new, and brightly colored is catching my eye!

 







3. These wooden colored pencils! 
4. Thinking of making Hazel a little reading nook but will probably make a stool or two for the area. I just love neutrals with pops of color.
5. I really want a new bathing suit or two for our trip to Costa Rica.. the one tankini I wore while pregnant is stretched out to its max :)
6. Fresh flowers are so beautiful! I'll take some in every room please :)





You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I love your Wednesday Wish List! I need to start some "weekly traditions" on my blog. And that black bathing suit? To die for. (I already bought 4 floppy hats for the summer!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I'd love to see what you're wishing for or pinning :)

      Delete