accessories

/
0 Comments
In the last few weeks it seems like Hazel has really turned into a typical little girl- she insists on accessories, loves trying on my necklaces, picks out her clothes with me, and loves getting her hair done. (and lets be honest- I am not complaining at all.) I really need to learn more than pigtails and a ponytail by the way. 
Enjoy a few pictures I snapped of her and her accessories.
^Hazel is really getting into her hairbands finally :) ^

^ For the first 16 months of her life she never really wore shoes- we didn't buy them knowing she'd outgrow them, or she wouldn't keep them on- but in the last 2 weeks she has become obsessed with wearing her shoes so she can go outside. ^


^those cute Toms^

^bibs-a major accessory needed for spaghetti eating ^

^ best friends and morning playdates ^

^ She insists on wearing BOTH bows not just one- even if they're barely hanging on ^



You may also like

No comments: