ABCs

/
2 Comments
So I found these letters off a cute Etsy shop and fell in love! 

I wanted to grab them for Hazel but they were charging $50.00. umm not going to happen when were poor college kids or ever for that matter. 
I showed them to two of my cute momma friends and we decided to take on the project together. 
Total cost was $4.00 because we got all the fabric for free. I'm so happy with how they turned out and Hazel has loved playing with them. They are definitely a little quirky ( that darn "s" was sooo hard to sew) but I was glad to get to practice my sewing skills again.
I think in a year or so they'll be perfect to start doing letter sounds and names!





You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I want to do this! Great idea! Love your budget-friendly ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so cheap because we didn't have to pay for fabric, but i think I'm going to make another set for a gift- maybe ill do a step-by-step tutorial :)

      Delete