Happy Birthday Dad

/
0 Comments
Happy Birthday to my wonderful father! 
Today is a big birthday and we're all sad we aren't around to visit and celebrate! 

When I think of my dad i think of him reading his scriptures every night, making piles out of the newspapers, BLTs, salt and pepper hair, helping me figure out how to break up with boyfriends and then telling me it will be okay, singing me to sleep, staying up until I got home on Friday nights, mutual activities,church basketball, and nights playing racquetball, huge biceps, a stickler for the rules and their consequences, soft spoken kindness, saying "bozo" ,Scout Leader, camping, a dirty truck, friend, a great teacher, and a pruner of a beautiful backyard and garden. 

I hope I can develop more of your kindness for others and fierce testimony of the gospel. 
Thank you for being a wonderful Father, Papa, and friend. 
We love you!



You may also like

No comments: