thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::

1. yesterday she tooted and when I asked her to excuse herself she said "Mom, that wasn't a toot- it was a choo choo train."
2.  she cant keep a secret- she totally told Brice what I got him for Christmas.
3. Told me today she wanted to snuggle and she needed some of my sunshine (warmth) to get warmed up.
4. will not stop picking Henry up and it is driving me crazy.
5. is loving apples and peanut butter as a snack.
6. can spell her name and write the letters mostly.
7. recently obsessed with scissors and likes any excuse to cut something. I keep the scissors out of sight and out of mind in hopes of avoiding all bad haircut possibilities.
8. Is excited for Christmas but really still doesn't get all the Santa/presents fun. 

:: henry ::

1. Has learned to sign "more", clap, and say "moo" when asked what does the cow say.
2. got sleep trained post teething/vacation and is sleeping again from 8 pm-5 am.
3. LOVED spaghetti this week.
4. is a terror in the bathroom. He's climbing up the stool to the sink, dropping things in the toilet, unraveling the toilet paper. We've got to keep those doors shut!
5. I started fruit/veggie pouches last week and totally surprised me- he can suck on a straw. Who knew. He is loving all the fruits and veggies.


You may also like

No comments: