family pictures

/
2 Comments
I'm so glad we could get some family pictures done this fall. These are our first as a family of four. I feel so blessed to call these people family. I hope our Heavenly father knows how hard Brice and I are trying hard to raise a happy and righteous family.
There are so many "things" I wish we had at this point in our marriage and family but looking through these pictures seriously just makes me count my blessings for happy and healthy little babes and a wonderful husband. 












I can't wait to get some of these up on our walls! A big thank you to our friend and home teacher Eric Germann for taking them for us.



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. So darling! I was so happy you wrote on my blog. I miss you! You actually inspired me to start up again because I'm always so jealous at how well your cement your kids lives. So sweet!

    We are hoping we end up in Texas for residency. Maybe you guys will still be there? Me and Rebekah were saying if it happens we need to do a big Bachelorette Party Reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! We have so many friends here that are in Med school/dental school/residency, etc... Baylor and UT Southwestern are in our ward boundaries :) That would be great if you guys do! I wish I had your writing style but for now this works for me- a few words and pictures lol. It has been really useful with a second baby to look back and see what hazel was doing at what stage/age. Keep me updated

    ReplyDelete