taking stock: two

/
0 Comments
Making: a list of all the to-do's before having this baby boy
Cooking: Home-made pizza
Drinking: water
Reading:All 15 picture books Hazel chose from the library this week
Wanting: to earn a little extra money
Looking: forward to snuggling this baby boy
Playing: hide-and-seek
Wasting: time worrying about what the future holds
Wishing: I could spend some $$$ and finish furnishing/decorating our apartment 
Enjoying: naps during the day while I can
Waiting: for the Jetta to get repaired so we can finally have two cars
Liking: Taylor Swift's new cd
Wondering: what baby boy will look like and will we have a name in time
Loving: the colder weather
Hoping: this baby comes in December instead of January
Marveling: at the fact that there is a baby growing in my womb
Needing: a diet dr. pepper with coconut flavor add in from Sonic
Smelling: my Baltic Amber candle from Anthro
Wearing: Brice's basketball shorts
Following: the words of the Prophet
Noticing: how rounder my bottom half is getting this pregnancy
Thinking: I hope I can handle two kids
Feeling: grateful for the security I feel
Bookmarking: tepee tutorials
Opening: netflix- I have two seasons left of Gilmore Girls to enjoy
Giggling: at the things Hazel says
Feeling: a bit happy, a bit overwhelmed, a bit gloomy...







You may also like

No comments: