30 weeks

/
0 Comments

30 weeks with baby boy

 - I had my 30 week appointment this morning- from now on they are every two weeks!
- Weighed in at 142 ( up 19 pounds)
- Running 45-55 miles a week still and better yet- the last two weeks have been full of dreamy runs!
-Turns out I have been slightly anemic, so I've been taking an iron supplement with my prenatal and it really is making a huge difference! For the first time in months I feel energized and don't need a nap.
- I've started nesting and by nesting I mean feeling completely claustrophobic in our apartment and dream about throwing things away and reorganizing. The thing is- we really don't have crap to throw away...
- He has started moving around more finally! I love feeling those kicks and rolls.
- Hazel is so ready to meet our baby.We babysat a little babe on Friday night and she was obsessed.
- I occasionally have heartburn, but other than that I am totally symptom free! (KNOCK ON WOOD)
- I sleep 8+ hours a night, no swelling or achiness, no stretch marks, no dizziness, no cravings
- Still not much of an appetite, but no real cravings either. 
- I do feel more emotional- we've had a few things going on but just can't get myself to cry and let it out.
- I'm hoping he decides to come early (December) but I know not to count on it. I'm officially 36 weeks on December 19th...

Sorry for posting this picture, but I really want to remember what is looks like when there's a baby in there- or a ball ;) He is almost always just in a tight ball like that.



You may also like

No comments: