workout recap

/
0 Comments
I think it's safe to finally say that my energy has come back. It took a lot longer (I'm almost 25 weeks) but combined with the cooler temperatures this last week- it as made all the difference in my workouts. I feel fast and i feel really good!
I didn't get a "longer" run in on Saturday but I still hit above 50 miles and my fastest mile of the week came in at 7:33! what!?
I know everything can change overnight, but I ended this week of  pregnancy and running feeling really happy!

Monday: 10 miles outside 
Tuesday: 10 miles outside 1:27
Wednesday: 7 miles
Thursday: 10 miles outside
Friday: 6 miles (2 mile warm up at 8:15 pace and then 4 miles of  .25 mile intervals)
Saturday: 8 miles in 1 hour (fastest 8 miles in a long time)
Sunday: rest day

Weekly Miles:51
Miles this year: 1940


You may also like

No comments: