Wednesday Wishlist on friday!

/
1 Comments






1. Boon Twig- we already have the grass drying rack (which I love) but this twig for pump & bottle accessories is on my list as a must get. 
2. Urban Outfitters Pom-Pom Curtains- I want two of these!! But until they go on sale its just not going to happen.
3. Baby Jogger Double Stroller- I have been scouring craigslist and sales because I have fallen in love with the stroller, just not the price. A double stroller with 16 different seat combinations just sounds awesome for every possible activity.
4.Twin Bed for Hazelbug- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this twin bed and at $150 i think it will last a longtime.  
5. Zapps Salt & Vinegar Chips- these kettle chips are so salty and vinegary but taste so good with a turkey and cheese sandwich! We don't eat chips very often but if I find these in a big bag they're coming home with me! 



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I really like my Phil & Ted! I hope you find what you're looking for at a price you like (we did end up buying new and it was worth it in my opinion). :)

    ReplyDelete