a space for baby boy

/
0 Comments
 

Our apartment is only two bedrooms so this little baby boy will be sharing a space in our master room. Basically we have a wall and small corner to decorate as a "nursery." 

We're planning on using Hazel's white crib for the baby and buying her a twin bed sooner than later. I'm following a DIY tutorial for the banner and plan on hanging it above the crib.
I love the idea of a light mint crib sheet and love this print, but I'm not committing to anything quite yet.
Unfortunately our finances and lack of space don't allow for a glider, but if I got to choose one i'm leaning towards this neutral one. Lastly, that sweet swaddle blanket with pom-poms is definitely a purchase I will be making off Etsy!

Pom-Pom blanket
Babyletto Glider
Deer Head
Tassel Garland & Crib Sheet



You may also like

No comments: