bits of our apartment

/
2 Comments
While we were in Seattle for the Summer our apartment here in Provo was being remodeled so we could move right back in when we got home. It's still a little apartment and not our dream home but I sure have some favorite spots.












 I love decorating and shopping for home decor, but am still figuring out exactly what our my style is all about. All that matters is that it feels nice to come home to a clean and organized apartment, and a place where we all feel safe and are happy to be.
 Enjoy a little bit of our home.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I noticed you don't have any curtains... and I hate all mine. Let's go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep going back and forth about curtains... i think we should go shopping though! Any kind of shopping :)

      Delete