The Countdown

/
0 Comments
Graduation is just around the corner. We have 9 school days left. I think I'm going to make it. 
I cannot wait for the semester to be over, to enjoy a weekend with my family, and to pack up our apartment for our summer in Seattle! While we're gone our apartment is being remodeled and I cannot wait to see it and put things back in order in a fancy little place! 

At the beginning of this semester I was overwhelmed and still fighting some crazy hormones- i think. Somehow we've survived and really enjoyed Hazel along the
way! I am so so so grateful for the lovely ladies that have babysat for me and have taken the biggest mental burden off of my mind.
Here's to 3 more tests, 4 Pilates lesson, and a practical exercise physiology test. 
The countdown continues...



You may also like

No comments: