I walked

/
1 Comments
I can remember my first day in Provo. 
My parents moved me into my apartment at Wyview, I met two new roommates (both of whom I loved), my parents took me grocery shopping and then dropped me off at New Student Orientation. It is embarrassing to admit, but I sat in my parents car for like twenty minutes...crying... I did not want to get out and go alone. It's so silly looking back because I loved orientation. I liked my roommates, I survived my classes that first year, etc....but I felt too young to be doing such an adult thing. 
GOING TO COLLEGE!
 Fast forward 5 years, which really does feel like its flown by and I'm done. I couldn't be happier to be done with classes, homework, and especially exams in the testing center (dun..dun..dun...)but at the same time feel oh so lucky to have a college education, to graduate with no debt, and to have experienced a secular and spiritual level of higher learning! 


Thank you to all my family members an in-laws, friends, and teachers for your encouragement and support. And thank you to wonderful friends/babysitters- I would not have done it without you! :)




You may also like

1 comment: