Graduation pictures

/
4 Comments
Our sweet friend, Naomi not only babysits Hazel so I can go to class, but also takes awesome pictures for us! We wanted to get a few graduation pictures taken before the big day and she captured exactly how we were all feeling! I am so excited to be almost done and I know Brice is so proud and happy to have a wife with a college degree. Let's hope I use my degree :)
Enjoy these snapshots!








This one will for sure be framed and hanging in our house!

We're working on finishing up my announcements and they should be sent out in the mail this Friday..if you have a new address and want an announcement- make sure to leave it in the comments!



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. You're adorable, Breann!!! Super cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We're very proud of you. The pictures are super-cute! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Breeann! That's a huge accomplishment! So proud of you.
    Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete