Wine & Cheese

/
0 Comments
2013 
For me this year i hope to have less whine and more cheese.
let me explain...

Less Whining
Less whining about schoolwork, being tired, not running enough, and missing my family. Less whining about the money we don't have, the bills we do. Less whining about the furniture I wish we could afford and the tightness of our budget. Less whining about how our car barely has room for a carseat and how uncomfortable it is to sit in the backseat.

More Cheese
I want to enjoy more cheese. Not the orange cheese or the type with holes- my resolve for this new year is to enjoy the details of our lives more fully. Cheese is yummy and so are cookies and my sweet baby. I have a wonderful husband that provides for our needs, a job teaching pilates which I love. I have a body capable of running and movement and I am so thankful for that. I have a sweet, healthy babe- who  smiles and coos with us now. We have a cozy apartment where are needs and some wants are met. I have a handyman husband who has saved us a lot of money by not being afraid to get his hands dirty. We have family close by that are always inviting us over.

Most importantly- we have the gospel in our lives and feel the love of our Savior each day. This year I am going to find joy in the journey, enjoy the little things every day, slow down, be less judgmental and more kind.

Well, at least for January!

(This post makes me it sound like I complain about everything- and I don't, but for how blessed we are I need to be a lot more grateful!)


You may also like

No comments: