What I ate for lunch

/
0 Comments
Here's a salad recipe I always fall for. It screams summer to me but tastes good anytime and it's what I've eaten for lunch everyday this week. I even crave it. Make it a healthy dinner and grill some chicken to put on it! 

Sherman Salad:
Romaine lettuce, green leaf lettuce
shredded mozzarella cheese
cucumbers
grape tomatoes
bacon 
Dressing

Dressing:
1/2 cup vegetable oil (Do Not use olive oil)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 1/2 tsp garlic
Juice from 1 lemon
grated parm. cheese

Mix oil, pepper, salt, garlic, and lemon juice together. I usually make it in a small tupperware container. Then sprinkle parmesean cheese over the top until all liquid is covered. Shake before serving. 
Finally, just spoon a few tablespoons of dressing until lettuce is covered

Enjoy!



You may also like

No comments: