A Tribute

/
0 Comments
Woke up at  an early 7 to get Brice to New Student Orientation at 7:30 AM! As  I struggled to get out of bed, Brice so kindly reminded me my first class tomorrow is at 7 am. oops! Good thing it is an Athletic Training Lab, so I could practically sleep in workout clothes, wake up, brush my teeth, and get to class. Lazy much? After dropping Brice off I headed over to the gym and ran 10 miles in 1:20:00 and did twenty minutes of abs, squats, and push-ups. Now I'm showered and ready to go babysit for the Hunter Family. Miss them and Love them! I have nanny-ed for them since I came to school three years ago, but now I have a real job so today is probably the last time I will see them for a long while. Then its BBQ Porkchops with glazed pineapple and coconut rice and broccoli for dinner. Hopefully I can sneak in an episode of Chopped or a game of speed scrabble and call it a day. The last day before school starts all too quickly.








When I think of my college years, the Hunters will be my first and most cherished thoughts
-Breann


You may also like

No comments: