Running In Circles...literally!

/
0 Comments
My last post was the day before the new semester started... the day before things got kinda crazy around here! I am a full-time student, working 20 hours a week at an internship, teaching Pilates at BYU twice a week, running like crazy, and trying to cook, clean, and nurture my husband. Brice is staying busy, but has a little more free time. He's busy with school, working twenty hours a week and watching "Moonshiners."

I am not trying to complain-our life together is wonderful, but I literally feel like I am running in circles. I have school or work at 7:00 AM everyday, and don't get home until 6 or 7 PM each night. Running the same routine. I have been running ten to twelve miles straight on a treadmill, because I'm not allowed to run at night alone..that's 40 to 48 laps. Circles. I have been running in a lot of circles. 

We are busy. Life is good. Money is tight. I believe things will work-out. I look forward to the new year. 
96 miles run already..1916 left to reach my 2012 for the year.
-Breann



You may also like

No comments: